Website Design & Hosting
Since 1998, we
have specialized in developing small to moderate
sized, crisp, attractive, economical and effective
Recently completed sites include:
Darcy Donald Realty
Prairie Construction Association
The Centre for Research & Innovation
Why use GPS to advertise your business?
Not everyone uses GPS (Garmin, Magellan, TomTom,
etc.) and few people use it all
the time. However, tourists, people new to a
city, and people travelling in an unfamiliar part of
the city often use GPS to find their way and find
A GPS listing is a very effective way to attract new
customers before they form an attachment to some other
- GPS service is free--once set up, there are no
- Once set up it is long-lived--there is no need to
spend time or money "maintaining" the listing.
- Listing in a GPS system is inexpensive.
- People using GPS have disposable income.
(They did buy a GPS!)
- People use GPS when they are out-and-about, and
ready to buy!
When someone is searching for the service you offer . .
.and your competitor is in the GPS . . . where will that